Shaping the future of airline loyalty
In a highly competitive budget airline sector with low loyalty and margins, easyJet were looking for a technology partner to deliver their short term objectives with the easyJet Plus membership programme, Euro Currency Card, as well as facilitating welfare and compensation payments.
Most critically, they needed a long-term partner that could grow with them and help drive future loyalty innovation, through embedded financial products and innovative payment solutions to deliver best in class customer experience and drive sustainable revenue growth.
- Omnio partnership commenced in 2017; currently 120,000 paid members with the potential target opportunity of 21M easyJet Plus customers.
- The easyJet Plus site currently offers 5 languages & 3 currencies.
- Substantial growth opportunity to expand beyond business travellers to family & leisure market.
- Omnio is developing an enhanced easyJet Plus programme using OMNICORE, our BaaS platform, providing a single customer view to help improve the customer experience and drive sustainable future growth.
Transforming Ireland's national post office into a digital bank
An Post is Ireland's national postal services provider. It has over 1,100 branches and has a commitment to have a presence in every community greater than 500 people.
As one of the most trusted organisations in the country, An Post wanted to increase the scope of its financial services to offer its customers a state-of-the-art digital banking facility, establishing a core platform from which it could progressively extend its offering into areas such as SME services, a youth account, lending and beyond.
An Post recognised the need for a partner with robust expertise to enable them to leapfrog the existing banks in terms of innovation and digital experience, whilst adhering to high compliance standards.
Partnered to build suite of highly successful products structured around the current account:
- Current Accounts with Mastercard debit card and SEPA payment capabilities.
- Credit Cards - 0% on balance transfer for the first 12 months, plus automatic cashback with partner retailers (e.g. Lidl, Intersport, Sunway, Kennys.ie).
- Personal Loans - (in partnership with Avantcard) for up to EUR 75,000.
- An Post Money Currency Card - allowing users to top up the card commission-free in 10 currencies.
High User Uptake Post Launch:
78% used current account as their primary bank account
79% used the app regularly
68% believe that account offered excellent value for money
80% are aware of the newly offered money-back program
Full neo bank launch in under 4 months
Vox Bank's vision was to deliver a new e-money retail bank account targeting those underserved by traditional banks, with modern onboarding, banking and money management tools. Omnio helped this to happen with a full service launch in under 4 months.
Over a million people in the UK do not have a bank account. As a result, these unbanked individuals pay a “poverty premium” of approximately £480 per year as they cannot access the special offers and discounts available to those who use existing banking services.
Designed and built modular banking applications, running on the Omnio cloud-based core platform.
Cashback & rewards
Vox Money is a portfolio of financial products and services that deliver greater financial control to those in society that need it the most and that have been unable to access traditional high street banking.
Driving digital transformation for 152 year old building society
Established in Newport, Wales in 1869 to help local people build homes, MBS now helps people across Wales and England buy properties and save for their future. They are the fifteenth largest building society in UK by total group assets (£m 1,109) with 70,860 saving and mortgage members (2016).
Monmouth Building Society needed a partner to help drive innovation and growth through digital transformation.
Their potential market catchment area includes 2m eligible customers.
Omnio is delivering a complete digital current account banking solution under the unique CoBaaS model.
Planned launch Summer 2021.
Package of new products include:
- Adult and dependent child accounts
- Dedicated savings wallets
- Debit card
- Full bank clearing services (BACS, FP)
- Partnered with Unisys under its Elevate programme to digitally transform its UK building society portfolio.